Make tax‑efficient choice for your savings and investments
Open a free Stocks and Shares ISA with Orca — the best investment app for beginners! You can invest up to £20,000 into the ISA annually and pay no taxes on the returns you receive from it. Play around with our handy ISA calculator to get an idea of how your investment could grow over time.
It is anticipated growth. The default setting is 5%. it's neither an average nor recommended value. We can't predict investment returns higher or lower than this. If you want to see how another level of investment return could affect what you get back, change the expected rate.
Initial ISA investments: £200New ISA investments: £12,000
Portfolio volume at the end of the period: £14,180
The total capital gain from which you don't pay tax: £1,980
- About ISA Calculator
This calculator allows you to assess how much your money could grow over time with a stocks and shares ISA. Just input the amount of single or regular payment, the YoY growth you’re expecting, and the number of years you’re about to keep the portfolio.
The numbers are approximate and based on the percentage of expected growth rate selected. The ISA calculator serves as a tool to help you make decisions. Never consider it as a prediction of performance in future, nor a guarantee.
- What's next?
It's important to shop around to get a deal that you're comfortable with. If you decide the Orca Stocks & Shares ISA suits you, it's easy to apply. Find out more now:
Open a Free Stocks and
with Orca today!
What you need to know
- This ISA calculator is just an example and it doesn’t show what your investments will actually be worth. The figures produced are based on a number of assumptions and are only illustrative.
- The calculator puts together a projected long-term return for an averaged portfolio of investments (incl. Stocks, bonds, ETFs and other securities) across a range of possible outcomes. The projections can be calculated for up to 20 years into the future.
- The projected value of the ISA represents the value of the input data only and shows approximate numbers. This calculator doesn’t provide strategy insights and recommendations.
You may be wondering…
- Click “Calculate” and you’ll see
The expected investment growth projected over the next N years. The chart will give you an idea of the time it will take to reach your goal under the conditions you set. You can then play around with input values to finetune your investment strategy.
- Why choose Orca for your Stocks and Shares ISA?
The Orca app lets you open an ISA account in a couple of taps and 100% free. You can transfer your existing ISA to Orca or start from scratch and enjoy your tax-efficient investments with NO management or maintenance charges.
Smooth investing starts now.
Download Orca app.
Orca Ltd does not provide tax advice. The tax treatment of your investment will depend on your individual circumstances and may change in the future. You should seek specific tax advice from an authorised advisor if you are unsure about your eligibility for an ISA. Orca Ltd is an appointed representative of RiskSave Technologies Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 7755330). Your Capital is at Risk.