Plenty of choice for the profit potential you need
God Save the Queen –
the new Orca collection!
- The UK’s six most valuable brands according to Kantar’s ratings
- Better performance over the last 5 years compared to FTSE100
- Diversified in equal parts (Energy / Financial / Consumer discretionary / Consumer Staples / Telecommunication)
- More than 12% growth over one year (except for dividends), and more than 50% growth over the last 5 years.
- Total cost under £300
- High dividend yield
We picked and collected six assets of the most valuable British brands in one place.I want this!
Your capital is at risk.
Past performance is not indicative of future returns.
Orca does not provide investment advice. Please speak to a financial advisor if you are unsure about whether or not to invest.
Invest in ideas, not
just in random assets
- Find the companies deserving your attention
whether you’re looking for local businesses or to tackle global warming.
- Make your investment work in support
of the communities and enterprises that most interest you.
- Explore assets by the type of industries
to find the investment opportunities and choose what to invest in now.
Discover the world of investing by finding the things you love
Browse 7 thematic collections and choose the assets that are right for you:
This Collection is made up of the main Irish-based market drivers.Crack on
Here you can find companies complying with Shariah.Let’s see
For those who want to invest in women-led corporations.Awesome
Stocks for those who want to invest in sustainable economic development.Interesting
Investment opportunities in the field of health, medicine, and pharma.That’s cool
Сorporations connected with products or services aimed at a strictly adult audience.Nice
We picked and collected six assets of the most valuable British brands in one place.Crack on
Boost your portfolio easily
- Collection vs Market:
Compare a collection’s performance against that of other popular investments
- Collection value:
Assess the cost of each collection supported
Check the average dividend yield and annual returns of each collection